WTTT make Taxpayers Powerful

 

WTTT make TAXpayer Powerful

#powerFROMpussy

#meTOO

I'm the Powerful WTTT player-in-CHiEF.

W-WANK

TECHi

TOUCHi

TERRORISTi

WTTT


I show u how to be a powerful player.

1989 I WANKed NASA they called me WANKi.

2009 I played Bitcoin they called me 比特币再次 TECHi 5万.

2019 I played GAOZIcoin they called me TOUCHi artist.

2020 I played TAX they called me TERRORISTi.


2022 I played chess they called me GRANDMASTi.


Taxpayer, U U U U ....

U work 9 to 4 to make another dollar for another day.

U paid 51 cents to politician controlled TAX. 

U keep 49 cents for CorpoRAPinc bills. 

U R a 94-49ner's player. 

U R 94 for CorpoRAPinc.

U R 49ner to pay tax. 

UUUU....


I show U how to block politician by blockING ELECTION


As your player-in-CHiEF, my best game is playing the G-sport

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST Mayor GAO's Platform 1.2.3.4!

The world NEEDS Justin Trudeau

The Last Mayor with TOcityCOIN 用同市币做最后一位市长