#MUHAvsRenaissance #福性vs复兴

 

#MUHAvsMAGA #福性高潮vs复兴美帝

 


MUHA

Make You Horny Again

Practise with me, I am making you rich, powerful and horny again!

If U practise playing Bitcoin with me since 2011, U R rich. 

If U practise playing Touchi Art with me since 2019, U R powerful.

If U practise playing GAOZIcoin with me since 2021, U R horny!😋

If U still refuse to practise with me, U need the white house in DC or ICU because U R too old, too impotence, or too sick to trust U. Ur $ kill Ur horny. I am killing U$ 2 make you horny again. Practise with me 2 b.rich, b.powerful and b.horny. 😋

😋

天下情敌
太吉天下
情人眼里出西施
贱人肚里生始皇
区块帮主席金瓶
区块链总统梨园
福性高潮
复兴美帝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST Mayor GAO's Platform 1.2.3.4!

The world NEEDS Justin Trudeau

The Last Mayor with TOcityCOIN 用同市币做最后一位市长