MUHA tax

 MUHA tax 

We have GST, PST, other taxes. We helped Ukraine, and GAZA. Haiti and Taiwan need us help now so we will have new tax - MUHA tax. If you pay more MUHA tax you will be more horny. #MUHAvsMAGA, make you horny again vs Make America Great Again.  

I'm the politician who need the White House.
When I am happy, I go home "honey, MUHA, MUHA, ah?. Make yoU Horny Again, ah?"
When I am angry as TRUMP I stay on the street "MAGA! MAGA! MAGA! Make America Great Again!!!" to make people angry and kill each other with CIA U$A and AIC 4 war$.

U R a money slave who make me, the politician rich and powerful. If you don't your mortgage, u r HOMELESS. If you don't tax, u r illegal. U r the stupid animal who trust politician not yourself. Which animal is stupid as u?

CIA is the best kidnapper.
U$A is the best Bomber. 
AIC - Arm International CorpoRAPinc is the best WAR dealer. 
Politician is the best puppet for MAGA not for MUHA that is why Sophie and Margaret left Trudeau$ 4 MUHA - Make yoU Horny Again. 

Google: gaozicoin

I'm gaozicoin who is the politician & tell human what to do. If u hap2py, #goHOMEPOLITICIAN 2 #MUHAvsMAGA. If u angry, don't go home & tell other people #MAGA 2 make them angry & fight to death, so I'll get , $$$$, & blow job from



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST Mayor GAO's Platform 1.2.3.4!

The world NEEDS Justin Trudeau

The Last Mayor with TOcityCOIN 用同市币做最后一位市长