Check made! God is loser!!~

Dear Jesus, Buddha and Muhammad,
Your God is the loser. 
buddha
muhammad


If your God is not the loser, ask them come to my playground. I will beat your god up. If your god call Ottawa police, my bro police is going to arrest your god. Do you liked to try?

MUHA - Make yoU Horny Again
Google: gaozicoin

#MUHAvsMAGA #福性高潮vs复兴帝国

If your gods don't liked to play with me - GAOzicoin, then stop bless, bless, and blah, blah on my earth. Stay in the heaven with your god/gods. If you come back to my Mother Earth, I'll kill you and your Gods, because I created my god that is inside GAO - Gifted Asset Offering who is killing money. Religions created your God$ who need my money donation.  Do you think I'm a stupid?



Check made!!!!!!
MUHA, MUHA, MUHA!
MAGA, MAGA, MAGAO!
!!!!!!!!!!!
Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😜😜
性高潮!!!!!!!
~~~~~
Yours GAOzicoin
GAO
Gifted Asset Offering 
as 
and

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST Mayor GAO's Platform 1.2.3.4!

The world NEEDS Justin Trudeau

The Last Mayor with TOcityCOIN 用同市币做最后一位市长